Friday, May 15, 2009

YES!! Saman her KAO KAO!!

It was 7.30pm at thursday.. My classmates asked me to buy them cubes.. Haiz mou fat zhi i go with my mum to big book shop near taipan.. Lol 1 cube is rm12.90 haiz quite cheap compared to the toy r us.. I bought 7 cubes including mine.. After finishing.. Hoho here's comes the ****ing point..

-7.55- my mum n I was in the car waiting the ****er to move her car from double parking.. She didnt show up even my mum honked 10+ times.. Everybody GOT ears de oso come out n c wad's happening.. But the ****er seems to b deaf n refuse to move her ****ing ugly car.. Im too mad when i wrote this.. Psps

-8.20- my mum dulan liao.. she said : " Let's go to the police station!!" ok?? i followed her go police station.. Juz nearby only like a block opposite the bookshop.. Then i snap this pic..


Everybody after reading this, please go **** the ugly car's owner.. xD

Haiz after reporting den the policeman asked us to go back to out car.. Very quickly there r 2 policemen arrived.. Then my mum go approached them n say blah blah blah.. The funniest thing is a estima oso kena saman.. Coz the estima was very near my mum's innova n kena saman for double parking.. Poor thing..

One of the policeman said : " Jangan bagi muka!! Saman dia cukup-cukup!!" Whoa nice man after i hear this.. They only can saman.. Haiz awhile den they gone..

-8.30- Haiz my mum ****ing dulan n say my fault oh.. WTF?!?! canot blame la.. she freaking dulan so mood sure bad de.. Haiz now im the victim.. Lol if im in a rush to somewhere i sure go spray n scratch dat bloody car..

Finally reached home.. Mum bloody freaking dulan.. My bro watching kkk n tan boon heong VS denmark de noobs gua.. I not sure.. But i noe Malaysia BOLEH..!! sure finally they won.. yes!!


Yo!! Say hello to the cubes!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment