Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It does satiate my appetite!!

Hah it's mothers day.. Wad can v as their children do leh? Well every year it's the same celebration actually n i duno how to celebrate it this year.. Instead of writing cards n giving presents.. This year i jz say "Happy Mother's Day" to my mom.. N i think she's glad too..

As the year passes by, v seldom greet our mom "I Love You".. Same as the situation here.. But then i experienced mother's day very differently this year.. It was extra-ordianary n i tink my mum would sleep with a smily face..

My family n I went to The Legend Hotel.. A 5-star hotel with luxurious facilities n beautiful decorations.. I duno how my parents got the buffet ticket.. So i jz enjoy eating the sumptous food.. Haha.

Let me show u some pics.. ^ ^



Hah This is my 1st round of meal.. I duno why i took so much food n very fast im full..



Hah This is my 2nd round.. Only a donut full with sugars n a few pieces of pancakes with honey on it.. SO damn sweet..



Hah This is ice kacang.. I made it my ownself campuring all the stuffs like jellies, raisins, sirups, n others.. It sure tastes good after eating ur lunch.. Heh

After eating these mouth-watery food, there's sumthing i tink i would never expect..
The hotel organized a netball competition outside the restaurant n the weirdiest thing is the 9th floor is like the lobby or ground floor.. Zz it's FOC n my mother took part..



Hah dat's my mum.. Lol she's wearing red shirt n was shooting when i snap this pic.. Erm.. She said she was the school player of netball but now.. After so long didnt play netball.. Sure rusty n she missed 4 shots including the testing shot.. Haiz nvm i still proud of her.. Till then, G2G.

No comments:

Post a Comment