Friday, May 8, 2009

What A Disaster..! I cant Believe it..

It was sport's day.. 2009-05-08 Friday sunny morning.. I brought my frends cube to schl to play coz sports day is so damn freaking boring.. Yau fei n me walked into the schl.. He suggested to Cybertime.. Haiz if i ponteng i sure nid to write a letter or give a MC.. V walked to reading corner.. Jiazhen was there.. He borrowed my cube n play.. Yaufei suggested just to go outside the schl to tink carefully whether going Cybertime or not..

There he goes.. He ran out the schl passed by the guard.. The guard blind de.. Didnt take any action like nothing ever happened.. Den i walked out the schl.. He approached me n ask blah blah stuff.. Finally i cant go out.. He managed. Pro kia..

Den i walked back to the reading corner alone.. Jiazhen returned my cube n say why so 'not smooth'.. Den i touched it.. It was not smooth at all.. I started to realise dat the cube wasnt mine.. But i tot Jiazhen was my frend.. Den i thought mayb he brought his cube n swap with my cube while i walked away.. Bloody hell that Jiazhen cho things very dia0 de..

I told my frends.. All said 'Go da kao ta ba liao la..' The climaks started in the sportscenter.. Qi Le asked me to tell Jiazhen whether he got change my cube or not.. I mustered all my courage n ask him.. Blah blah he denied everything.. ***** kia.. Still dening.. Jiazhen took his cube (which he tink i duno dat's his cube) n started playing wif it.. Qi Le asked him to check bag.. He say no.. Qi Le asked for the cube.. Once he get the cube he straight throw it on the floor..

BANG.. Eventually all the ppl around us staring at us.. Jiazhen was scared at dat time.. Den i forgot wad the things going abt.. Wad i noe is i m very sure dat's my frend's cube in Jiazhen's bag.. He told me dat he got a cube.. ***** kia.. Just now Zhi Kang saw him playing a cube b4 i came to schl.. Den now he said he dun have a cube.. Den after his cube broken, he said he got a cube which was his frend returned to him just now.. WTF?!!?

Jiazhen asked me isit ur cube? I remember my frend's cube.. I remember the initial so i confirm dat's my frend's cube.. He speechless.. Den he say if dat's ur cube.. Im sorry dat i took it.. But i duno how i took it.. WTF?!?! I just took my frend's cube n go away.. Dun give a damn to this kind of SAMPAH MASYARAKAT.. I sumore still stepped on his broken cube..

Now he no frends liao.. DAI SEI LA.. =)

1 comment:

  1. haha..... XX Christiano Ronaldo too.......... I loved MU forever, in my life..........

    ReplyDelete