Saturday, November 28, 2009

that was the most SHIT performance frm me.

28-11-2009

The day i never forget in my entire life. =.= it was the Malaysia Cube Open 2009, which means it's kinda like international competition.saw alot of indonesians n thais.i reached there by 10+am i think.after registration, saw dam many cubers playing there. OMFG

that's the hall.not very big.

some nice cubes :)

this is call : fisher cube.



??? cube
??? cube


whole bunch of cubes gonna be sold.



6x6x6 cool..


**** looks like *zhong zhi*


omfg.how many sides?



there's a super super super pro guy name piti pichedpan(thai) got 10.97s for the 2nd try i think.1st try is 9+s, didnt manage to take pic.



3rd try. 11.77s _|_


GG.COM O.o 7.88s he's nuts? (heard that he skipped PLL) =.=everybody cheered.


last try.11.02s (with full pressure by the spectators) in the end average is 10.42 T_T


so it's my time to play.so damn freaking nervous.trying to calm myself down every second.then that guy told me that my cube is painted n is not allowed to use for competition.so a kid beside me heard it n lend me a cube.without hestitation, i straight away giv the cube to the judge.IT WAS BLACK INSTEAD OF WHITE! omfg im sooo not familiar with black faces.so it's the damn bloody rule that make my score looks like a SHIT! REMINDER : Dun ever bring the painted cubes to any official comepetition!

So the results came out :

37.40s

(dunno why video cant upload) no need see la. embarassing only. =.=

2nd try WORST CASE! ( judge: GYC)
40.40s OMFG! i rather dun go play. =.=

3rd try 34.18s ( judge : GYC)

4th try 25.31s (that's better) ( judge : GYC)

5th try 30.59s =.=

nvm 1st time experience is like this.i dun even know what shit is that stackmat n timer also.timer rm88 ex like shit nia.

think of the bright side, i dun need to waste time going there anymore.even tho i got my own cube, with my fastest speed, i still cant get into semi-finals.even i got into semi-finals, for sure cant get into finals coz every1 of them is around 10+s at that time.sooo nvm la. :)

my certificate :)



all the cubes! :) (not all of it is mine)


TOP 40 contestants : http://blog.malaysiancube.com/

And my ranking : 76/199 that's bad. ( average 34.01) :(

it's 12am =.= byee MU vs Portsmouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment