Monday, November 2, 2009

should i agree with her?

ATTENTION: It’s some article by SARA KHONG

~ I CAME up with a theory. The hypothesis is this: the faster a boyfriend solves the Rubik’s Cube, the lousier a boyfriend he will be. Oh yes, God is fair. When He bestows His creation with high IQ, he would spare the EQ for someone else.

He beats me in Sudoku big time, traps me in Checkers and Chess and he always explains to me many things that I don’t know. He’s qualified for Mensa. (What’s that? -.-) He is fluent in more than a few languages.

He can juggle eight balls. He comes out with original one-liners in every conversation. He can balance himself in a unicycle. And...`I love you` is golded because you know he doesn’t say it to many girls because he generally thinks girls are annoying.

Great! But most things come with a BUT. He is incapable of doing other simple things- -like sensing that you’re angry at him, not at the weather. And if he miraculously does, he’s at a loss because, gee, mathematics is so much easier to understand than girls.

My friend and I were chatting and it was almost funny how similar both of our boyfriends are and how frustrated they made us. They admit that they are clueless about girls and so we must tell if anything is wrong.

No, crossing your arms and pouting your lips would not do the trick. If you want the message to be send across clearly, you must pronounce these words slowly and clearly “I am angry at you”

Also, it is necessary to explain why because chances are, he doesn’t know. And it better be a plausible reason (in his eyes) or he’ll ask in return, “You’re angry at me just because______?” Ugh. How can they not know if they should ask any question at all, the question should be only be “How can I make it better?” *smacks forehead*

And no, I an not being a difficult girlfriend.*defensive*

Okay, the problem with me is I don’t get angry. I just cease to care. But the problem now is, I am angry but I also want to care. Or do I? Gee, I’m so confused.

Maybe I got angry one time too many. I don’t think I want ever feel this way again. It’s so helpless and unproductive.

Oh. I bought a Rubik’s Cube at the flea market, just in case.

Who says you can’t test whether a boy is perfect for a boyfriend? ~

After reading this, I’m so speechless. Maybe she’s right. But I’m not that kind of person that she’s referring. Although my cube solving speed is ___, but then my IQ is so low, others above is so not describing me. Lol I hope that the hypothesis is false. 

ANYONE WHO WANNA SEE IT URSELF IN NEWSPAPER, PLEASE REFER TO THE STAR EDUCATION UNDER THE ‘OLE BRATS’ SECTION ON PAGE 2 ON 1/11/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment